Friday, July 31, 2009

Senior Sweetheart

.............................MURPHY...............................
Murphy is an older dog, but he honestly doesn't act his age. He is 13 years old. He's an unaltered(not fixed) pit bull. He has one blue eye, and one green eye. When I first met him, I thought he was going to be timid/lazy, because he was older. He wasn't. He walked up to me, and gently took a doggie cookie out of my hands. I think he needs a forever home, and a family who can take great care of him.
Please don't let him live the rest of his life in a shelter.

REMEMBER THIS:
If you are interested in ANY of the dogs, post a comment to this website. You can ask ANY question, and I'll either reply to your comment on this website(so, my answer will be on this website), or if you leave your email, I will send you a message with your answers.

No comments: